Sunday, August 21, 2011

Class Rules - printable

Sorry I have not been updating this blog and posting new items, but I have been super busy trying to get my classroom ready.  Today, I redid my Class Rules.  I've been using the Whole Brain Teaching class rules for 2 years and I LOVE THEM!!  I hope you like these.  We practice our rules each morning and whenever we need to be reminded of them.  We have actions that go with each rule.  Once school gets going I will post a video of our rules.









4 comments:

Melissa N. said...

thank you so much. I printed these and will be hanging them up in our homeschool room!

melissa

Tessa said...

I love your rules - very cute. I just started whole brain teaching this year with my K kiddos. I am loving it so far.

I just found your blog and started following it - come on over and follow me if you have time!
Tessa
Spotlight on Kindergarten

Ms. J said...

Just found your blog!! Very cute rule posters. Where did you get the cute scroll border graphics?

~Miss J
Smiles, Crayons, and Endless Stories

June said...

Thanks I always wanted to change keep your teacher happy.